If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (918) 766-0220

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire in Bartlesville, OK

This fire was caused by a malfunctioning portable fan in the dining room.  The fan was left on for several days and eventually caused a fire in this area. The fire burned a spot through the carpet onto the hardwood floors.  Soot spread throughout the house and coated all walls, ceiling and flooring.  

SERVPRO technician's cleaned with SERVPRO's  professional cleaning products.  We then cleaned all of the walls, ceilings and other surfaces.  SERVPRO technicians also cleaned the ductwork and used an ozone machine to deodorize the structure.

SERVPRO of Bartlesville/Miami has over fifteen years of experience cleaning fire damaged structures.